12 Nov, 2019
To represent the youth community in the country from all fields of society under a single non-political and non-governmental umbrella to help all effectively communicate to the society, bring in leadership movement & help each other becoming good & responsible citizens of the country.
“To effectively and regularly communicate with purpose and responsibility towards a better society and bring in accountability in leadership, while helping each other becoming good citizens of the country. To bridge the gap between the academics, corporate and society that helps all becoming corporate ready and knowledgeable & responsible professionals and alert & considerate citizens.”
Students from the following study streams are allowed to become members in YCC. This could include other streams also if felt necessary but only after establishing with the selected ones initially:
A certain amount of registration fee could be collected annually from the students as decided by the YCC NE.
1. Students will get a well-recognized larger social & professional platform of communicators and PR professionals under the aegis of PRCI to express them, get educated and act on.
2. Students will get highly valued Commendation/Certificate after completing at least a year that could adorn their CVs and will help them in the professional world later.
3. YCC will act as a valuable bridge between the academics and the corporate world, with regular interactions with senior professionals sharing their knowledge and experiences.
4. YCC aims at nurturing talents and grooming responsible leaders to lead the society with respect and dignity.
5. The primary objective of YCC is to make students good human-beings, alert, aware and responsible citizens. They will be an asset to the country and the country’s future will be safe and healthy with such leaders. They can take pride in declaring this to the world. As student leaders, they would be instrumental in generating a youthful and purposeful wave in the world to lead a youth-movement to effectively communicate information and knowledge to the society without distortions and without taking sides or political leanings.
6. YCC is a platform that will provide wings to student’s innovative ideas and ambitions. Research based programs shall be carried out from time to time and the best ones would be shared with the reputed professionals in the field of PR and Mass Communication.
7. Periodic seminars and workshops involving reputed professionals, bureaucrats and prominent citizens besides senior professors and academicians would give invaluable knowledge to the inquisitive minds bursting with ideas.
8. This is also a quality platform to get networked with professionals and reputed personalities from various fields of life. Contacts always help in both professional as well personal lives.
9. Overall, YCC will help one upgrading his knowledge while making him Corporate-Ready and also helps in connecting the theoretical knowledge with the practical knowledge as prevalent in the professional world.
10. The parent group – PRCI does regular seminars and conferences on Communication and PR involving reputed personalities and experts in the field. The youth wing members will get opportunities to attend the same and enhance their knowledge while getting networked with whole lot of people.
11. Most importantly, YCC will be managed and run by the students themselves under the watchful eyes and professional guidance of senior professionals.
Come home to PRCI-YCC if you wish to be a respectable Leader in life…Born to Lead with ideas that usher in changes for a better world!
National Chairman YCC & PRCI Director NE: Mrs. Geetha Shankar: +919742168570. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
M.B. Jayaram, Founder YCC and Chief Mentor & Chairman Emeritus PRCI
R T Kumar, Director, Governing Council
R T Kumar, Director, Governing Council
S. Narendra, President, PRCI National
Executive (Former advisor to Prime Ministers & spokesperson, Government of India)
B.N. Kumar, Chairman, PRCI Governing Council