An invitation to join a movement called PRCI!
Over the past 11 years, Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) – has established itself as The pioneer communication professionals’ body in the country.
With about 30 chapters and over 3,400 members drawn from PR, HR and advertising professionals and academicians, PRCI has spread its wings pan-India and begun to launch global chapters as well.
PRCI has been holding Global Communication Conclaves with unique themes for nine years with participation and interest rising year on year.
|1st||Bangalore||Beyond Word||March 26-27, 2007|
|2nd||Bangalore||Metamorphosis||March 2-3, 2008|
|3rd||Bangalore||Proactive Communication||April 3-5, 2009|
|4th||New Delhi||Emerging Avenues in Specialised Communication||April 03, 2010|
|5th||Chandigarh||PR in the Challenging Times of Today||March 17-18, 2011|
|6th||Mumbai||PR – Interface or Interference||February 13, 2012|
|7th||Hyderabad||Communication – Fourth Generation||February 22-23, 2013|
|8th||Mumbai||Responsible Communication||February 14-15, 2014|
|9th||New Delhi||Communicate to Connect||March 13-14, 2015|
|10th||Kolkata||Digital Now – What Next?||January 22-23, 2016|
The 11th Conclave is slated to be held at Bengaluru.
Apart from providing a professional networking platform through a calendar of planned events and setting up signature awards under Chanakya series, and inducing communication professionals into the prestigious ‘PR Hall of Fame”, PRCI has taken up several initiatives:
- YCC or Young Communicators Club involving mass communication students.
- Guest Faculty Forum with profession veterans to impart practical training among BMM and other students.
- Advanced skill training programs for upcoming new PR professionals in PSU and private companies.
- Knowledge Forums to conduct seminars on issues of current interest & Tie-ups with prestigious institutions like BARC for spreading awareness about scientific research.
- Communicators’ Day to involve a cross section to focus on the need for communication.
- Daughters’ Day to focus on girl education etc.
PRCI awards have now become much sought after, from across India and abroad.
Our unique e-magazine – http://prapport.blogspot.in/ -which gets updated on a 24×7 basis with developments at PRCI and across the field of communication has caught the imagination of professionals in India and abroad with about 2,000 page views in a short span of two weeks.
PRCI is led by veteran PR and media professionals at national as well as City levels
- PRCI’s Chairman Emeritus and Chief Mentor M B Jayaram is a former advisor to the Chief Minister of Karnataka State, apart from being the head of corp com at Karnataka Power. Now he advises the Government of India-owned National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC).
- PRCI Governing Council Chairman R T Kumar is veteran Communication professional.
- PRCI national President B N Kumar is a media professional with four decades of experience as a journalist and PR consultant. He worked with several top media houses and advised corporate honchos.
- PRCI is fortunate to have Advisers such as Mr. S Narendra, former advisor to PMs and an ex Spokesperson of the Govt of India, on its Board of Directors.
PRCI is also working on massive communication activities with prestigious universities such as Mumbai, Kochi, Madras, Bangalore and private educational institutions like Amity & St Xaviers’, and IITs and IIMs, involving thousands of students.
PRCI is interacting with young professionals through Google groups and What’s App forums and exploring a close connect with business forums and chambers like CII, FICCI, IMC, trusts like Samachar Foundation and so on to undertake training modules/programs with these entities.
As you can make out, PRCI today is not a mere organization. It has become a movement with the Mahindra, Coca-Cola, Karnataka Power, Concept PR, id8labs, Canara Bank, Bureau of Indian Standards, IDBI Bank, IDBI Federal, Life Insurance and NTPC.
We invite you to join us and be part of the global communication movement as we make giant strides ahead.
PRCI Membership Form